The Carter Center Ethiopia (TCCE) invites sealed bids from registered suppliers under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) for the printing of the below different materials
- Category : Printing & Publishing Service
- Posted Date : 09/24/2022
- Phone Number : 0118275869
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/11/2022
Invitation for Advertisement of Bid NCB No. 015/2022 TCC-E
The Carter Center Ethiopia is a non-profit international NGO committed to fighting disease. The Carter Center-Ethiopia in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health, Regional Health Bureaus, and other partners is striving for the prevention, control, and elimination of Neglected Tropical Diseases over the last twenty-four years in Ethiopia.
The Carter Center Ethiopia (TCCE) invites sealed bids from registered suppliers under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) for the printing of the below different materials, details specifications will have in TOR
|S.N||Item Description /Specifications||Unit||Quantity|
|1||Wash Book (Amharic)||Pad||2,818|
|2||STP Teachers’ guide (Amharic)||Pad||80|
|STP Teachers’ guide (Himtsagana)||40|
- Where a supplier wishes to participate for this bid must have renewed Trade License for 2014 C, Tax clearance certificate valid at submission of bids, Taxpayer registration certificate. and VAT registration
- This invitation to bid is open to all interested bidders regardless of their nationality and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provisions indicated in the bidding document. The bidding document is prepared in the English Language.
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of not less than Birr 5,000.00 for Printing materials.
- The Bid Security should be either in a form of a certified cheque or Letter of Credit or Bank Guarantee or cash deposited against receipt. Bid securities in the form of Insurance bonds or in any form other than these shall not be acceptable.
- Bids must be delivered to the logistics office and deposited in the Tender Box situated at the Country office Logistic department before the closing date on October 11, 2022, at 10:00 AM (04:00 Local Time). The envelope must be WAX sealed.
- Bids will be opened on October 11, 2022, at 10:30 AM (04:30 Local Time). in The Carter Center Ethiopia (TCCE) Logistic department, in the presence of bidders and/or their legal representatives who choose to attend.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be collected from The Carter Center Ethiopia 1st floor Logistic Office on working days, Bole Sub City, Woreda 06 House No. New (Around Gerji Mebrat Hayel beside Amanya Gust House) Telephone +251-118-27 58 69 and 251-116 63-18 63, Bole, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- The Carter Center Ethiopia reserves its right to reject any or all bids.
- Bidders may get further information at the following address:
The Carter Center Ethiopia Bole Sub-City Woreda 06 House No. New /Gerji Mebrat Haile in front of Mulmul Bakery next to Amenia Guest House/Logistic department
P.O. Box 13373, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone Nos. 251-118-27 58 69 and 251-116 63-1863