The Carter Center Ethiopia (TCCE) invites sealed bids from registered suppliers under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) for the procurement of Printing Service of Flipchart IEC/ BCC Materials
- Category : Other Sale
- Posted Date : 10/06/2021
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/15/2021
Invitation for Bid NCB No. 008/2021 TCC-E
The Carter Center Ethiopia is a non-profit international NGO committed to fighting disease. The Carter Center-Ethiopia in collaboration with Federal Ministry of Health, Regional Health Bureaus, and other partners is striving in the prevention, control, and elimination of Neglected Tropical Diseases for over the last twenty-four years in Ethiopia.
The Carter Center Ethiopia (TCCE) invites sealed bids from registered suppliers under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) for the procurement of Printing Service of Flipchart IEC/ BCC Materials.
- A service provider who wishes to participate for this bid must have renewed Trade License for 2013 E.C, Tax clearance certificate valid at submission of bids, Taxpayer registration certificate and VAT registration.
- This invitation for bid is open to all interested bidders and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provisions indicated in the bidding document. The bidding document is prepared in English Language.
- Bids must be accompanied with a bid security of not less than Birr 5,000.00 for Printing Service of Flipchart IEC/ BCC Material.
- The Bid Security should be either in a form of certified cheque or Letter of Credit or Bank Guarantee or cash deposited against receipt. Bid securities in the form of Insurance bond or in any form shall not be acceptable.
- Bids must be delivered to the Logistics office or deposited in the Tender Box situated at the Country office Logistic department before the closing date on October 20, 2021 at 10:00 AM. The envelop must be WAX sealed.
- Bids will be opened on October 20, 2021 at 10:30 AM. in The Carter Center Ethiopia (TCCE) Logistic department, in the presence of bidders and/or their legal representatives who choose to attend.
- A complete set of Bidding documents may be collected from The Carter Center Ethiopia 1st floor Logistic Office on working days, Bole Sub City, Woreda 06 House No. New (Around Gerji Mebrat Hayel beside Amanya Guest House) Telephone +251-118-27 58 69 and 251-116 63-18 63, Bole, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- The Carter Center Ethiopia reserves its rights to reject any or all bids.
- Bidders may get further information at the following address:
The Carter Center Ethiopia Bole Sub-City Woreda 06 House No. New Logistic department P.O. Box 13373, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Telephone Nos. 251-118-27 58 69 and 251-116 63-1863