The Carter Center-Ethiopia (TCCE) would like to invite eligible certified audit firms
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 11/17/2022
- Phone Number : 0116631863
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/06/2022
INVITATION FOR BID
The Carter Center-Ethiopia (TCCE) is an International, NGO supporting Ministry of Health of Ethiopia in Trachoma, River Blindness Guinea Worm, Lymphatic Filariasis disease Prevention and control Programs for the last over twenty years.
TCCE has registered by the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Authority for Civil Societies Organization (ACSO) in accordance with the Organization for Civil Societies Agency Proclamation No. 1113/2019 obtained certificate of registration and license.
TCCE would like to invite eligible certified audit firms registered under AABE and which meet the criteria below, to take on the audit of its books of accounts for the year to be ended 31st December 2022 on IPSAS accrual bases of accounting.
- Renewed trade license of the current year Chartered Certified Accountants Certificate of compliance from the office of the Federal Audit General.
- Certificate of registration from Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia (AABE).
- Staff composition and firm profile, including principal partner.
- Copy of Tax identification Number (TIN) and Value Added Tax (VAT) certificate.
- Copy of Tax clearance.
- Time to complete the audit.
- Must have minimum of three years of audit experience with INGO.
- Has the capability and experience to conduct IPSAS based financial audit.
1 Audit Report and 2. Management letter.
How to apply
Potential audit firms fulfilling the above criteria are invited to collect full TOR and instruction to bidders for the audit activity from TCCE Office:
TCCE OFFICE ADDRESS:
Bole Sub-city, Wereda 06, House No. New
Near to Gerji Mebrat, in front of Mul Mul Bakery behind Amanya Guest house.
- Closing date of the bid will be date December 6, 2022, 10:00 AM
- Opening date for the bid will be on December 6,2022, at 10:30 AM, in the presence of bidders, at the TCCE office.
- Proposal/quotation submitted after due date shall be rejected.
- TCCE Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all the bids.