The Commercial Bank of Ethiopia now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”)
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 07/30/2022
- Phone Number : 2513722878
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/15/2022
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES – FIRMS SELECTION)
FINANCIAL SECTOR STRENGTHENING AND ACCESS PROJECT
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: IDA-V3780
Assignment Title: BRAND VALIDATION, OFFICE STANDARDIZATION and COMMUNICATION STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
Reference No.: ET-CBE-294051-CS-QCBS (Bid No. 003/2022/23)
(Previously floated under Bid No. 188/2021/22
The COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA(CBE) has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Reform and Strengthening of CBE, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include:
- LOT I – Assessment of brand validation of CBE and re-design brand elements if needed with estimated 3 man-months.
- LOT II: Design and standardization of CBE’s offices with estimated 3 man-months; and
- LOT III: Assess effectiveness and develop new communication strategy of CBE with estimated 3 man-months.
This work is estimated to start from Sep-2022.
Interested applicants may obtain the Terms of Reference (TOR) from the CBE upon logging formal request to the address indicated below.
The CBE now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are: core competence of the consulting firm, qualification and relevant experience of the firm, financial capability and average annual turnover, past performance of similar assignment and timeliness of delivery, and technical & managerial capability of the firm. Key Experts will not be evaluated at the shortlisting stage.
Eligible consulting firms shall submit the following documents along with their expression of interest for each lot separately and shall include:
- Profile of your firm (including year of establishment);
- Description/brief summary of core competency (your firm specialized area for each lot);
- Qualification (certificate and accreditation);
- Relevant experience of the firm (Number and list of similar projects/consultancy services completed on financial and non-financial companies over the last five years (should be submitted separately for each lot));
- Technical and managerial capacity of the firm (governance structure, number of staffs, global presence (branches/offices);
- Composition/diversity and experience of the leadership team;
- Financial capability (average annual revenue for the last five years)
- Short description of your firm’s understanding and knowledge of Ethiopia’s social, economic and cultural context.
Please note that one consulting firm can express its interest for more than one lot.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications, but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a sub-consultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Quality and Cost Based selection method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 0800 to 1630.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by August 15, 2022.
Building: CBE Facilities Management Building, around Vatican Embassy
Floor/Room number: Room No. 02
City: Addis Ababa
Telephone: +251-372-28-78, or +251-372-28-58
Fax number: +251—11-372-28-89/+251-11-369-19-01
E mail address: [email protected]
Please refer the EOI reference No. at the time of query.