The Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Association (CCRDA) invites local CSO or FM radios in Addis Ababa City Administration to take responsibilities of the documentation and production of radio programs
- Category : Billboards & Digital Advertising
- Posted Date : 10/29/2022
- Phone Number : 0114390322
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/04/2022
The Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Association (CCRDA) is a national non-for-profit umbrella organization of more than 400 secular and faith-based NGOs operational in various parts of Ethiopia.
The consortium invites local CSO or FM radios in Addis Ababa City Administration to take responsibilities of the documentation and production of radio programs and mobile text messages on behalf of its ESAP3 Project and disseminate messages using appropriate outlets. Local CSO or FM radios applying for the call must have the mandate and good track record of delivering radio programs and mobile text messages in the areas of the assignment and transmitting through appropriate outlets.
The overall objective of the assignment is to raise citizens’ and duty bearers’ awareness on transparency, accountability and ethical standards of basic public service delivery in the education, health and water and sanitation sectors.
Local CSO or FM radios interested in applying for this assignment are required to have the following qualifications and expertise:
- The mandate and good track records of delivering radio programs and mobile text messages related to transparency, accountability and ethical standards of basic public service delivery in the education, health and water and sanitation sectors
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the production and broadcasting of human rights, democracy and local and international law related issues and dialogues
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Ethiopian Social Accountability Programme (ESAP) or other related programmes or initiatives
- Extensive work experience and proven record in advocacy, policy influencing and social campaigns
- Solid experience and extensive knowledge of the context of Ethiopia’s legal, political, social as well as the human rights and democracy contexts
- Knowledge of the Media and CSO working environment
- Cultural awareness, sensitivity to gender and disability issues
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of legal, socio-economic, political and cultural context of the CSOs and Media in Ethiopia
Local CSO or FM radios should submit technical and detailed financial proposals in a separate sealed envelope. Technical proposal including work plan and financial proposal should include:
- Detailed background of the firm or institution
- Detailed experience relevant to the assignment
- Willingness to allot the best of prime times, preferable at night times.
- Willingness to assign a dedicated professional, assigned to the program
Willingness to co – work on content design and development with CCRDs team
Local CSO or FM radios should also include the following documents in their application for the consultancy service.
- Business license
- Vat Registration
- Tax payer’s registration
- Work experience/ certificates from previous employers
- Recommendations from previous consultancy services
- Academic certificates of highest degree earned by the individual to handle the assignment
Interested Local CSO or FM radios that meet the above requirements are invited to collect the ToR from CCRDA head quarter (office #304) within 5 working days following the bid announcement.
Address: Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Association (CCRDA)
Akaki Kality Sub City, Debreziet Road
In front of Drivers and Mechanics Training Centre