The Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Associations (CCRDA) invites Interested researchers
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 09/24/2021
- Phone Number : 0114390322
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/11/2021
Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Associations
CALL FOR A RESEARCH CONTRIBUTION.
The Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Associations (CCRDA) is a leading umbrella association of over 400 members’ operating in Ethiopia. CCRDA has been working to improve the civil space and the viability of the broader Civil Society (CSO) as a sector. One such effort is undertaking research in collaboration with researcher and practioners to stimulate informed dialogue, decision making, knowledge production and learning.
The following topics are selected to be treated in our upcoming Journal.
TOPICS, THEMES and OBJECTINES.
- The Reformed CSOs landscape and the challenges of revitalizing the sector.
The thematic areas expected to be covered.
- What are the implications of the broader reform to the sector?
- What are the key areas of the reformed landscape?
- The implications of the reform in the CSO, mid and long term growth.
- Social Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Development and the Role of CSOs.
The thematic areas expected to be covered under this title are;
- The essence of social entrepreneurship-
What is it? Is it relevant for CSOs?
- Bottom-up Leadership Development in Membership Organizations (strategies, challenges, and prospects.)
Thematic areas expected to be covered under this topic.
- Revitalizing the sector is about leadership development, finding robust strategy that work for the desired effect.
- How can we develop leadership capabilities in membership organization?
The Role of CSOs in conflict resolution and peace building.
- Growing tensions of various demands from different social groups.
- The eroded value systems of mutual understanding and are phenomenon of being replaced by competing fundamental interests.
- The essentials of peace building amidst differences and the possible roles of the CSO.
Interested researchers can collect the TOR form the CCRDA Office NO-304 Monday to Friday during working hours and submit their proposals within 10(Ten) working days from the official announcement of this call.