The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for the Supply of Items listed in the bellow table.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 08/27/2022
- Phone Number : 0115180175
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/14/2022
Invitation to Bid
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for the Supply of Items listed in the bellow table.
|1||Jerry can 20 litter||1003|
|2||Jerry can 10 litter||1003||1|
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (One Hundred Birr) from ERCS Logistics Department Procurement Division, First floor, office No.25; which located around Stadium Addis Ababa.
- Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2014 E.C., registration certificate, Tax Identification & VAT Registration Certificates and other necessary documents.
- All tenders must be submitted to Ethiopian Red Cross Society along with a bid security (bid bond) in acceptable forms CPO only specified in the bidding data sheet amounting 2% of the bid offer, on separate envelope. The bid security shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
- Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labelled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The four envelopes including the CPO together shall then be sealed in and signed on an outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopian Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
- Bidders shall submit sample of Jerry Cans with their bids.
- Bid will be closed on Sep. 14, 2022 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30pm in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at ERCS Conference Room, Addis Ababa.
- If the opening day falls on a public holiday, the closing and opening will be on the next working day.
- Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
- Failure to comply with the conditions from No.2 to 9 above may result in an automatic rejection.
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarters
Tel. 011 5 180175
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia