The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bid from prospective eligible bidder to procure Transit, Customs Clearing & Forwarding service
- Category : Transit, Clearing, Packing & Forwarding
- Posted Date : 10/29/2022
- Phone Number : 0115180175
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/18/2022
Invitation to Bid
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bid from prospective eligible bidder who have legal licenses and experience to procure Transit, Customs Clearing & Forwarding service on a Frame of Agreement on fixed rate for a period of one year for its Head Quarters, Essential Drug Program and Humanitarian Capacity Building Center (Training Center).
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (Birr Hundred) from ERCS Logistics Department, Procurement Division, First floor, Office No.25 Which is located around Addis Ababa Stadium.
- All tenders must be submitted to Ethiopia Red Cross Society along with a BID SECURITY (BID BOND) in the form CPO Only Specified in the Bidding Data Sheet amounting Eth.Birr.10,000 (Ten Thousand) , on separate envelope. The bid Security Shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
- Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labelled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The four envelopes including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed, sealed outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopia Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
- Bidders are kindly requested to submit their price quotation along with technical document based on detailed requirements on our Bid Document on or before Nov.18,2022 at 2:00 PM. and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 pm at ERCS Conference room in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the ceremony.
- Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly and fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
- Failure to comply of the conditions from No.2 to 6 above shall result in an automatic rejection.
- Ethiopia Red Cross Society reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarters
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia