The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bid from prospective eligible bidder who have legal licenses and experience to procure Medical Insurance Service
- Category : Insurance Services
- Posted Date : 08/15/2022
- Phone Number : 0115509120
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/29/2022
Invitation to Bid
|S. No||Description||Number of staffs||SUM INSURE|
|1||Basic Medical coverage including Chronic illness||256
|40,000.00 Birr||50,000.00 Birr||60,000.00 Birr|
|2||Dental||10,000.00 Birr||20,000.00 Birr||20,000.00 Birr|
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bid from prospective eligible bidder who have legal licenses and experience to procure Medical Insurance Service on a Framework of Agreement on fixed rate for a period of one year.
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (Birr Hundred) from ERCS Head Quarters office Building, Logistics Department Procurement Division, First floor, Office No.25 Which is located around Addis Ababa Stadium.
- Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2013 E.C., registration certificate, Tax Identification & VAT Registration Certificates and other necessary documents.
- All tenders must be submitted to Ethiopian Red Cross Society along with a BID SECURITY (BID BOND) in acceptable forms CPO only Specified in the Bidding Data Sheet amounting Eth.Birr.10,000 (Ten Thousand) , on separate envelope. The bid Security Shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
- Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labelled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The four envelopes including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed, sealed outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopian Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
- Bid will be closed on August 29, 2022 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30pm in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at ERCS Conference Room, Addis Ababa.
- Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly and fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
- Failure to comply of the conditions from No.2 to 7 above shall result in an automatic rejection.
- Ethiopian Red Cross Society reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarters
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia