The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites selected eligible, Qualified BC/GC Grade 6 and above
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 07/10/2021
- Phone Number : 0115509120
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/30/2021
Invitation to Bid for Construction work
The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites selected eligible, Qualified BC/GC Grade 6 and above with Trade License for the year 2013E.C and Registration certificate from Ministry of/Bureau of works and Urban Development of current year, TIN No. , VAT Registration, Suppliers list registration Certificate and Tax clearance certificate for furnishing the necessary labor, Materials and Equipment for the following Lots of the Construction work:
Construction of Warehouse at Gilgel Beles town in Beneshangul Gumuz region, Metekel Zone
Construction of Fence Works for the Warehouse
- All bidders must fill, sign and seal the bid submission form and declaration of conformity for the construction work.
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (One Hundred Birr) from ERCS Head Quarters Office No.25 and ERCS Benshangu Gumuz Branch office, Assosa located in front of Semhal Hotel.
- All tenders must be submitted to Ethiopia Red Cross Society along with a BID SECURITY (BID BOND) in CPO Only SPECIFIED IN THE BIDDING DATA SHEET amounting to 2% of the bid offer, on separate envelope. The bid Security Shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
- Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labelled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The four envelopes including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed, sealed outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopia Red Cross Society shall be submitted at ERCS Head Quarters office No 25.
- Bidders are kindly requested to submit their price quotation along with technical document based on detailed requirements on our TOR on or before July.30, 2021 at 2:00 pm.
- Bid will be closed on the July.30, 2021 at 2:00pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 pm at ERCS Head Quarters Conference Room around Addis Ababa Stadium, Addis Ababa in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives
- Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
- Failure to comply with the conditions from No.1 to 8 above may result in an automatic rejection.
- Ethiopia Red Cross Society reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarter
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Ethiopian Red Cross Society
ERCS Benshangu Gumuz Branch office, Assosa