The Ethiopian Red Cross Society invites eligible and qualified suppliers for the procurement of Printed Items
- Category : Printing & Publishing Service
- Posted Date : 07/30/2022
- Phone Number : 0115180175
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/17/2022
INVITATION TO BID
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society invites wax-sealed bids from eligible and qualified suppliers with appropriate and renewed trade licenses and registration certificates for the current year from a mandated public body and furnishing the necessary labor, materials, and equipment for the procurement of Printed Items (2015 E.C. Table Calendar, Agenda, Greeting Cards, etc.).
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding documents against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (One Hundred Birr) from ERCS Humanitarian supply chain Department Procurement Division, First floor, office No.25; which is located around Stadium Addis Ababa.
- All tenders must be submitted to the Ethiopia Red Cross Society along with a BID SECURITY IN THE FORM OF CPO ONLY SPECIFIED IN THE BIDDING DATA SHEET amounting to 2% of the bid-offer, on a separate envelope.
- Financial offer shall be produced in separate wax-sealed envelopes labeled as ORIGINAL and COPY and TECHNICAL OFFER also shall be made in a different third wax-sealed envelope clearly marked as TECHNICAL OFFER. Including the CPO’s, the three envelopes shall then be sealed, signed and waxed in outer envelope and addressed to Ethiopia Red Cross Society, whose address is mentioned below.
- Bid will be closed on the fifteen consecutive calendar days of this announcement which is 17th August 2022 at 2:00 pm, and will be opened on the same day at 2:30 pm in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at the Ethiopian Red Cross Society conference room, Addis Ababa.
- If the opening day falls on a holiday, the closing and opening will be on the next working day.
- The Bidders are advised to read the bidding document thoroughly when filling in all the details of the bid document.
- Failure to comply with the conditions from No.2 to 7 above may result in an automatic rejection
- Ethiopian Red Cross Society reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without fixing any reason thereof.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society
P.O.Box: 195. Office phone no. +251-115-18-01-75
Ras Desta Damtew Avenue, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia