The Ethiopian Red Cross Society invites wax sealed bid from eligible, qualified BC/WWGC/GC-5 and above
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 06/11/2021
- Phone Number : 0257752683
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/30/2021
INVITATION TO BID
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society invites wax sealed bid from eligible, qualified BC/WWGC/GC-5 and above with Trade license and registration certificate from Ministry/Bureau of Works and Urban Development or Ministry/Bureau of Water, Irrigation and Electricity for the current year for furnishing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the Construction of the reservoir, distribution pipeline, public fountain, and cattle trough (Water supply scheme construction) in Gabagabo kebele in Tuliguid Woreda).
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (One Hundred Birr) from ERCS, Somali Branch JigJiga.
- All tenders must be submitted to Ethiopia Red Cross Society along with a BID SECURITY (BID BOND) in acceptable Forms (CPO OR BANK GUARANTEE) SPECIFIED IN THE BIDDING DATA SHEET amounting to 2% of the bid offer, on separate envelope.
- Financial offer shall be produced in separate wax sealed envelopes labelled as ORIGINAL and COPY, TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third wax sealed envelope clearly labelled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The three envelopes shall then be sealed in and signed, sealed and waxed outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopia Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
- Bid will be closed on the fifteen consecutive calendar days of this announcement which is Wednesday, 30 June, 2021 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on same day at 2:30pm in the presence of those bidders on their authorized representatives whose are willing to attend the event at ERCS, Somali Branch JigJiga.
- If the 15th consecutive calendar day is a holiday, opening and closing will be the next working day.
- The Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary details requested in the bid document.
- Bidders are required to fill all the necessary details requested in the bid document.
- Red Cross Society reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without fixing any reason thereof.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society
Somali Branch, JigJiga, Kebele 05,
P.O.Box 65, Jig-Jiga, Ethiopia