The Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE), to engage competitive consulting firms who can carry out an End Term Evaluation
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 09/18/2021
- Phone Number : 0114672300
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/05/2021
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia
Bid Announcement for Conducting
End term evaluation of “She makes her Choice” project
The Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE), established in 1966, is a volunteer-based, not-for profit charity Association providing Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) services. FGAE is an accredited member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), joining the Federation since 1970.The Association is known to have pioneered Family Planning (FP) services in Ethiopia.
She Makes Her Safe Choice Project (Rutgers) is one of the projects in FGAE focusing on empowering women to make informed decision on where and how to access safe abortion and contraceptive information and services, so that they can have children by choice not by chance. This three year project is funded by the Nederland Postcode Loterij (through its dream fund) and managed by Rutgers.
The purpose of this bid is, therefore, to engage competitive consulting firms who can carry out an End Term Evaluation on the “She makes Her Choice Project” joint Implementation at FGAE owned clinics.
Description of the Assignment
Major purposes of this assignment are (but not limited) to:-
- Accountability, i.e. to assess whether the program has reached its envisaged goals, results and targets, as well as assessing unexpected outcomes and factors of success and hindrance.
- Learning, for future programming in the area of access to safe abortion, by gathering evidence about good practices and lessons learnt to feed future evidence-based interventions and enhance learning, within Rutgers, between the partners involved in the partnership and beyond.
Interested consulting firms can participate in the bid to offer the service as per a Terms of Reference (ToR) prepared for this purpose. Applicants can collect the ToR within 15 calendar days beginning from September 19, 2021 from FGAE, Head Office room no. 5 at a non-refundable fee of birr 100. (This bid is also available at www.fgaee.org)
All bidders are required to submit separate technical and financial proposals in sealed and stamped envelopes (two copies each) at the Head Office to room no. 1 (at Reception) on or before October 05, 2021 at 12:00 (Lunch time). Bid proposal shall be accompanied by a bid security of 1% of the bid in the form of CPO or bank guarantee.
They should be legally registered and shall present renewed trade license ;Applicants are required to fulfill the following minimum requirement:
- They should have VAT and TIN registration certificate;
- They should be able to provide organizational profile and the CVs of individuals who are going to take part in the organizational structure assessment ;
- They should demonstrate good deal of previous experience in on project development and assessment, mid team and end term evaluations, etc;
- They should have mix of expertise from MPH, Sociology, Health and other relevant fields
The bid will be opened on October 05, 2021 at 2:00 PM (after lunch) at FGAE Head office in the presence of bidders who choose to attend the opening. FGAE reserves the right to partially or fully cancel the bid.
Contact address: for : For any information, doubts, bidding document purchase, Bid delivery and opening
Debre Zeit Road, Meskerem Mazoria (Ritchie Area)Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE), Head Office
Tel. 251 (11) 467 2300, (for any information, compliant, or doubts)
P.O. Box 5716, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
All Tenders are also available at www.fgae.org