The Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE) wants re-engage competitive consulting firms
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 10/05/2022
- Phone Number : 0114672300
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/19/2022
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia
Bid re-announcement for
Design, Development & Implementation of
Procurement, Inventory, Fixed Asset Record, Fleet, and Governance management System/Supplies Management Information System/
The Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE), established in 1966, is a volunteer-based, not-for profit charity Association providing Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) services. FGAE is an accredited member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), joining the Federation since 1970.The Association is known to have pioneered Family Planning (FP) services in Ethiopia.
Currently, FGAEs Procurement, Inventory, Fixed Asset, Fleet, and Governance data management is mainly rely on manual system comprised of SRV, SIV, Inter store transfer in and out vouchers and various printed books. Pro paper system and its associated drawbacks includes error frequent stock outs, lost expiry dates, misplacement of Assets, continuous investment need of resupply, limited data safety and security, confidentiality, time consuming and energy intensive consolidation efforts are among the pushing factors for the initiation of transformation agenda from manual to automated supply & governance data management system.
The purpose of this bidding is, therefore, to re-engage competitive consulting firms who can develop, implement, and automate the Associations’ procurement, inventory and fixed asset, fleet and governance data management process with well-versed and interoperable electronic management Information System initiatives.
Description of the Assignment
Major purposes of this assignment are (but not limited) to:-
- To establish an automated procurement, inventory, fixed asset, fleet and governance data management system and enhance FGAEs’ supplies & governance data management practices
- To create well versed, comprehensive, user friendly and dynamic electronic supplies and governance record system capable of addressing the emerging data need by varied stakeholders
- To develop a system compatible with the current technology advancement in data management practices in reporting and recording platforms.
- To assist system driven evidence based decision making at all levels by Supplies, GS and Governance professionals for improved performance
Interested consulting firms can participate in the bid to offer the service as per a Terms of Reference (ToR) prepared for this purpose. Applicants can collect the ToR within 15 calendar days beginning from October 05, 2022 from FGAE, Head Office room no. 5 at a non-refundable fee of birr 100. (This bid is also available at www.fgaee.org)
All bidders are required to submit separate technical and financial proposals in sealed and stamped envelopes (one original and one copy for each) at the Head Office to room no. 1 (at Reception) on or before October 19, 2022 at 12:30 (Lunch time). Bid proposal shall be accompanied by a separately sealed bid security of 1% of the bid amount in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
Applicants are required to fulfill the following minimum requirement:
- Should be legally registered and shall present renewed trade license ; VAT and TIN registration certificate;
- Should be able to provide detailed organizational profile and the CVs of individuals who are going to take part in the system development & implementation;
- They should demonstrate good deal of previous experience working in software development preferably in governance and organizational asset management and / or in web-based software development;
- They should demonstrate advanced knowledge in data base implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting of database instances
- They should have mix of expertise from diverse professional background including Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Health, Project management, Supply and Logistic and Finance management with immense experience on Asset data management system
The bid will be opened on October 19, 2022 at 2:00 PM (after lunch) at FGAE Head office in the presence of bidders who choose to attend the opening. FGAE reserves the right to partially or fully cancel the bid.
Contact address: for : For any information, doubts, bidding document purchase, Bid delivery and opening
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE), Head Office
Debre Zeit Road, Meskerem Mazoria (Ritchie Area)
Tel. 251 (11) 467 2300, (for any information, compliant, or doubts)
P.O. Box 5716, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
All Tenders are also available at www.fgae.org