The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office nvites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for Interior design and decorator firms
- Category : Architects Service
- Posted Date : 05/27/2021
- Phone Number : 0116181042
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/14/2021
Invitation to Bid
Bid Nº: FHFE /IFB/05/2021.
- The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office (FHFE) an international humanitarian organization, invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for Interior design and decorator firms. Scope of work under this assignment consists of two distinct parts are:
- Part 1. Architectural and interior design, BOQ and the bidding document for the refurbishment of building to cater for the needs of the office space for FHFE country office in Addis Ababa.
- Part 2. Actual interior construction works as per the detailed design, plan, layout and BOQ as described out in part 1, administer, and supervise the refurbishment works, including supply and installation of furniture and other fixtures. Quality control assurance with periodic supervision to ensure consistency in the works to be undertaken is necessary.
- Interested and eligible bidders are invited to obtain a complete set of bidding documents from The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia Country office located at, 22 Mazoria, Haile G/Selassie Avenue, Rebecca Building 4th floor Room № 409, Addis Ababa.
- Bidders shall present a copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2012 /2013 E.C., registration certificate, Tax Identification & VAT Registration Certificates, and other necessary documents.
- All tenders must be submitted to The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office along with a bid security (bid bond) in acceptable forms (CPO or Bank guarantee) specified in the bidding data sheet amounting 2% of the total cost on separate envelope. The bid security shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
- Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as original and copy. Technical offer shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labelled as Technical Offer. The four envelopes including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed outer envelope, addressed to The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office whose address is mentioned below.
- Bid will be closed on June 14, 2021 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 pm in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at FHFE Conference Room № 406, Addis Ababa.
- Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly to fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
- Failure to comply on the conditions from № 2 to 7 above shall result an automatic rejection.
- The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process partially or all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia Office
Tel. 011 618 10 42
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.