The Fred Hollows Foundation invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for of Supply of Light Vehicles Rental Service.
- Category : Vehicle Rent
- Posted Date : 04/23/2021
- Phone Number : 0116181042
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/10/2021
Invitation to Bid
Bid Nº: FHFE /IFB/03/2021
- The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office (FHFE) an international humanitarian organization, invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for of Supply of Light Vehicles Rental Service.
- Interested and eligible bidders are invited to obtain a complete set of bidding documents from The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia Country office located at, 22 Mazoria, Haile G/Selassie Avenue, Rebecca Building 4th floor Room № 409, Addis Ababa
- The Foundation plans to sign a framework agreement for the acquisition of the Light Vehicles Rental Service for one year, which could be renewable based on performance & other internal factors.
- Bidders shall present a copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2012 /2013 E.C., registration certificate, Tax Identification & VAT Registration Certificates and other necessary documents.
- All tenders must be submitted to The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office along with a bid security (bid bond) in acceptable forms (CPO or Bank guarantee) specified in the bidding data sheet amounting Birr 200,000 on separate envelope. The bid security shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
- Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as original and copy. Technical offer shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labelled as Technical Offer. The four envelopes including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed outer envelope, addressed to The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office whose address is mentioned below.
- Bid will be closed on May 10, 2021 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 pm in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at FHFE Conference Room № 406, Addis Ababa.
- Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
- Failure to comply on the conditions from No.2 to 8 above shall result an automatic rejection.
- The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process partially or all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia Office
Tel. 011 618 10 42
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.