The Gambella Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project (GLLRP) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for supply of materials.
- Category : Water Engineering Machinery, Equipment & Tools
- Posted Date : 01/20/2021
- Phone Number : 0471513225
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/22/2021
Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids Goods
Name of Project:Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project (LLRP)
Contract Title: Procurement of Spare parts of hand dug and shallow wells’’
Credit No./ Grant No:P164336
RFB Reference No.:ET/GAM/LLRP/210345/GO/RFB
The FDRE has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project (LLRP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of Spare parts for hand dug and shallow Wells. “For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing, except for those payments, which the contract provides to be made through letter of credit.”
- The Gambella Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project (GLLRP) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders.
The following are list of Items of hand pump parts/ Spares
1. Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers”October 2017 “Procurement Regulations”, and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
2. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Gambella Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project (Gambella Regional Project Coordination Unit (RPCU) at room 5 and inspect the bidding document during office hours 09:00am to 5:00pm at the address given below.
3. The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 500ETB. The method of payment will be in banks slip and receipt from Gambella Revenue Authority. The document will be sent by hand delivery.
4. Bids must be delivered to the address below: Gambella Lowlands LivelihoodResilience Project (RPCU) office on or before 17/02/2021 at 10:00am. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 17/2/2021 at 10:30am.
5. All Bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of 250,000 ETB.
6. The address referred to above is:
Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project (Gambella LLRP)
Regional Project Coordination Unit (RPCU)
Attention to: Bayich Pal, Regional Procurement Officer
Gambella opposite of Ras Gobena Primary School, 01 Kebele, Gambella,
Telephone number: +251-471513225, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.llrp.org, Country: Ethiopia