The Industrial Parks Development Corporation invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Construction of Cable Trench for Power Supply Connection to Kilinto Industrial Park.
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 09/18/2021
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/18/2021
Invitation for Bids
Procurement of Works (Construction of Cable Trench)
Country: The Federal Democratic Government of Ethiopia
Name of Project: Competiveness and Job Creation Project
Contract Title: Construction of Cable Trench for Power Supply Connection to Kilinto Industrial Park
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: IDA-62630, Project Code P143302
RFB Reference No.: ET-IPDC-251892-CW-RFB
- The Industrial Parks Development Corporation has received financing from International Development Association (IDA) / the World Bank toward the cost of the Competiveness and Job Creation Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Construction of Cable Trench for Power Supply Connection to Kilinto Industrial Park.
- The Competiveness and Job Creation Project Implementation Unit now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Construction of Cable Trench for Power Supply Connection to Kilinto Industrial Park.
- Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” November 2020 , and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from:
Industrial Parks Development Corporation, Competitiveness & Job Creation Project Coordination Office,
Ha -Bet Building 3rd Floor, Yeka Sub City, Comoros Street, opposite Kenya Embassy, Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA
from 8.30 am to 12.30am and from 1:30 pm to 5.30 pm local time
and inspect the bidding document during office hours at the address given below
- The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 500.00 (Five Hundred Ethiopian Birr).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:30 PM October 18, 2021 Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on October 18,2021 at 3:00 PM
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security amounting ETB 700,000.00
- Bidders shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following requirement(s):
- The Bidder shall demonstrate that it has access to, or has available, liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means (independent of any contractual advance payment) sufficient to meet the construction cash flow requirements estimated as ETB 7,000,000.00 for the subject contract(s) net of the Bidder’s other commitments
- The Bidders shall also demonstrate, to the satisfaction of the Employer, that it has adequate sources of finance to meet the cash flow requirements on works currently in progress and for future contract commitments.
- The audited balance sheets for the last Three years shall be submitted and must demonstrate the current soundness of the Bidder’s financial position and indicate its prospective long-term profitability.
- Minimum average annual construction turnover of ETB 53,000,000.00 calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress and/or completed within the last three years, divided by three years
- Two contracts of similar nature, each with a minimum value of ETB 35,000,000.00
- The Industrial Parks Development Corporation is currently floating two tenders; this and the other tender Ref. ET-IPDC-251887-CW-RFB for the Construction of Cable Trench for Power Supply Connection to Bole Lemi Industrial Park in parallel.
- Bidders who wish to participate on both bids are required to submit separate bid document with separate offer for each bid in terms of Eligibility and qualification, Key Personnel as well as Equipment requirements.
- Each bid shall be assessed separately to fulfill every criterion for both bids in separate evaluation. In case a bidder is found lowest evaluated bid in both tenders, but does not fulfill cumulative Technical and Financial capability requirements for both bids, IPDC reserves the right to choose and award advantageous bid.
- The address referred to above is:
Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC), Competitiveness & Job Creation Project Coordination Office, Yeka Sub City,Comoros Street, Ha-Bet Building 3rd Floor, opposite Kenya Embassy, Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA.