The Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply and Delivery of Promotional Materials
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/06/2022
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/30/2022
Invitation for – Request for Bids (RFB)
INDUSTRIAL PARKS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (IPDC)
COMPETITIVENESS & JOB CREATIN PROJECT (CJCP)
PROJECT ID: P143302, CREDIT NO: IDA 62630-ET
Procurement of Promotional Materials RFB NO: ET-IPDC-287496-NC-RFB
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received a Credit from the International Development Association (IDA) – the World Bank towards the cost of implementation of Competitiveness and Job Creation Project (CJCP) and the Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC) an Implementing Agency intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under contract for the Promotional Materials.
- The Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply and Delivery ofPromotional Materials at Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC), Yeka Sub City, Comoros Street, opposite Kenya Embassy, Addis Ababa.
- Contract Agreement to be concluded with Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC) – Competitiveness and Job Creation Project (CJCP) with the winning Bidder as provided in the Bidding document and payment will be made as set in the Bidding Document.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” of July 2016 Edition and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Document during office hours from 3:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M. and from 2:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M. Local Time at the address given below.
- The Bidding document in English may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr). The method of payment will be in cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 P.M. on 30 September 2022. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend, at the address below on 2:30 P.M. on 30 September 2022.
- Bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of ETB 25,000.00 (Twenty Five Thousand Birr) from recognized and authorized Commercial Banks operating in Ethiopia.
- Evaluation of Bids and Contract Award will be for the lot as defined in the Bidding Document.
Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC), Yeka Sub City, Comoros Street, opposite Kenya Embassy, Habet Building, 3rd Floor, Addis Ababa