The Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) invites qualified audit firms
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 12/26/2022
- Phone Number : 0114702354
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/06/2023
Invitation for External Audit
The Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), an independent not-for-profit organization based in Boston, Massachusetts, is a leading innovator in health and health care improvement worldwide. At our core, we believe everyone should get the best care and health possible. This passionate belief fuels our mission to improve health and health care. We value courage, love, equity, and trust. Learn more at ihi.org
IHI Ethiopia hereby invites qualified audit firms to submit their bids for the audit of its accounts for the year ended December 31, 2022.
Audit firms that can fulfill the following criteria are invited to participate on the bid.
- 1. The audit firm should be registered with the Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia; and should be able to submit renewed certificat
- 2. Must have solid experience in international NGO audit preferably in U.S. Government funded organizati
- 3. The audit firm should be equipped with adequate and well experienced personnel.
- 4. The audit firm should provide renewed operating/business license, TIN certificates and other legal documents certifying qualification for performing similar assignment
- 5. Evidence of working relationship and quality assurance mechanisms with accredited international audit firm(s) will be a pl
Audit report for all accounts and associated management letters.
Application Procedures and Deadline
Interested applicant may submit their technical and financial proposals separately along with their company profile on or before Friday January 13, 2023 4:00 PM to the organization in a sealed envelope addressed:
Meskel Flower Road, Behind Nazra Hotel
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Interested bidders can collect the Bid documents from IHI Ethiopia office during regular office hours from
IHI Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all the bids and to waive irregularities.