The International Community School of Addis Ababa (ICS) invites interested bidders to submit price offers for the following used/re-purposed containers
- Category : Other Sale
- Posted Date : 07/06/2021
- Phone Number : 0113711544
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/21/2021
INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY SCHOOL
The International Community School of Addis Ababa (ICS) invites interested bidders to submit price offers for the following used/re-purposed containers with roof covers that could serve as offices and storage spaces on “AS IS WHERE IS” basis.Sale of Used/Re-purposed Containers
- I) 6 (Six) 40ft Re-purposed containers
- II) 3 (Three) 20ft Re-purposed containers
INSTRUCTION TO BIDDERS:
- Interested bidders can buy bid documents from the school’s cashier office and submit their offers from Monday July 12, 2021 through Wednesday July 21, 2021 from 9:00AM to 3:00PM by paying a non-refundable cash payment of Birr 200.00. Please note that the school will be closed for Eid al- Adha Holiday. And Cashier office will be closed for lunch from 12:00pm to 1:00pm.
- The containers can be inspected at the International Community school compound on the mentioned dates and time frames.
- Bid offers must be submitted latest by Wednesday July 21, 2021, till 3:00pm in a sealed envelope marked “BID OFFER” addressed to International Community School of Addis Ababa and shall be inserted into a bid box prepared for this purpose at the school’s Cashier Office.
- Lump sum offer shall be made for the 6(SIX) 40ft and 3(THREE) 20ft containers as a whole. Individual offer for a container will not be considered and accepted.
- Buyers are responsible for safe removal of the containers from ICS premises. They should inspect the area and present removal procedure in line with the school’s policy.
- The International Community School of Addis Ababa is unable to provide any assistance, either mechanical or manpower for the removal of the containers. All costs (Crane/Forklift, Labor, moving vehicle etc.) related to the removal of the containers will be covered by the buyer.
- Bids must be accompanied with a bid bond of 10% of the total offered value endorsed by certified cheque (CPO). The bid bond will be returned to unsuccessful bidders after completion of the bid process. Bid bond of successful winner would be considered with the total winning amount.
- The successful bidder will be notified by a letter of award to make payment to International Community School within 3(THREE) working days. And shall remove the containers within 7(SEVEN) working days after the letter of award is issued.
- If the winner fails to pay the winning bid amount to the school within three working days and remove the awarded containers, the school shall withhold the entire Bid Bond amount and dispose the containers in any way it sees fit.
- Bids received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.
- The International Community School of Addis Ababa reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids for any reason.
Bids should be marked as “Purchase of Used/Re-purposed Containers” and submitted to the School’s Cashier Office by the following address before or on WEDNESDAY JULY 21, 2021 till 3:00pm.
International Community School of Addis Ababa
Old Airport Road
PO Box 70282
For further information, please contact the School’s Property Management Office
Tel. 011 371 15 44 Ext. 5016
Mob. 0912 07 11 91