The Ministry of Trade and Regional Integration (MoTRI)is inviting individual Consultants
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 11/16/2022
- Phone Number : 01155228579
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/30/2022
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
SELECTION OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS
REFERENCE NUMBER: MoTRI/PROC/EDF11/001/2021TFDATE: 09 NOV. 2022
REQUEST FOR SERVICES
TITLE:SHORT-TERM EXPERT (STE)CONSULTANT – NATIONAL PROJECT COORDINATOR TO ASSIST IN IMPLEMENTATION OF UPGRADE ETHIOPIA’S GALAFI AND MOYALE BORDER POSTS PROJECT FUNDED UNDER THE COMESA EDF 11 TRADE FACILITATION PROGRAMME (TFP)
- The Ministry of Trade and Regional Integration (MoTRI)is inviting individual Consultants to submit their CVs and Financial Proposals for the following services:
SHORT-TERM EXPERT (STE) Consultant – National Project Coordinator to Assist in Implementation of Upgrade Ethiopia’s Galafi and Moyale Border Posts Project Funded Under the COMESA EDF 11 -TFP.
- The Terms of Reference (ToRs) defining the minimum technical requirements for these services are attached as Annex 1 to this Request for Expression of Interest (REOI).
- Only Individual Consultants are eligible for this assignment.
- The maximum budget for this contract is for expert service/consultants’ fees only. Proposals exceeding this budget will not be accepted.
- Your Expression of Interest must be presented as per Expression of Interest Forms (including Cover Letter for the EOI for the position, Curriculum Vitae, Financial Proposal)attached as Annex 2 to this Request for Expression of Interest (REOI), in the English language and be accompanied by copies of all the indicated supporting documents. If the supporting documents are not in English, these shall be accompanied by a certified translation into English.
- Your application documents clearly marked and email bearing the subject:
“MoTRI/PROC/EDF11/001/2021TFP – SHORT-TERM EXPERT (STE) – NATIONAL PROJECT COORDINATOR TO ASSIST IN IMPLEMENTATION OF UPGRADE ETHIOPIA’S GALAFI AND MOYALE BORDER POSTS PROJECT FUNDED UNDER THE COMESA EDF 11 TRADE FACILITATION PROGRAMME (TFP)”,
should be emailed to the following address:
FDRE, Ministry of Trade and Regional Integration,
Gurd-Shola, Around Century Mall
P.o.Box 704, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Attention: Human Resource Management and Development Directorate
Telephone: (+251) 1155228579/ or (+251) 1155118025/ +251115151177
- The deadline for submission of your application, to the address indicated in Paragraph 5 above, is: November30,2022 at 17:00 Hours.
- Physical submission of applications is NOT allowed.
- Your CV will be evaluated against the following criteria.
|S.N.||Evaluation Criteria||Maximum Mark|
|1.||General qualifications: Education Qualifications||20|
|2.||Professional Work Experience||40|
|3.||Required skills for the Assignment||40|
- Your proposal should be submitted as per the following instructions:
The financial proposal shall be inclusive of all expenses deemed necessary by the Individual Consultant for the performance of the contract.
(ii) Evaluation and Award of the Contract:
Expressions of Interest determined to be formally compliant to the requirements will be further evaluated technically.
An Expression of Interest is considered compliant to the requirements if:
- It fulfils the formal requirements (see Paragraphs 2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 above),
- The financial proposal does not exceed the maximum available budget for the contract.
The award will be made to the applicant who obtains the highest technical score. Expressions of Interest not obtaining a minimum score of 70% will be rejected.
(iii) Validity ofthe Expression of Interest:
Your Expression of Interest should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of deadline for submission indicated in paragraph 7 above.
- The assignment is expected to commence within ten (10) days from the date of signature of the contract by MoTRI and the consultant.
- Additional requests for information and clarifications can be made until 7 working days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 7 above, from:
The Procuring entity:
FDRE, Ministry of Trade andRegional Integration
- Mussie Mindaye – Email: email@example.com;
- SelamawitTemesgen- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- ZerhuinAbera – Email: email@example.com;and
- HenokSeyoum Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The answers on the questions received will be sent to the Applicant and all questions received as well as the answers to them will be posted on the Ministry website at the latest 3 working days before the deadline for submission of applications.
ANNEX 1: Terms of Reference (ToRs)
ANNEX 2: Expression of Interest Forms
Ms. Selamawit Temesgen
Human Resource Team Leader
Ministry of Trade and Regional Integration