The Pharo Foundation invite eligible bidders for the selection of technically pre-qualified contractors for a period of one year
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 04/24/2021
- Phone Number : 0116684646
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/14/2021
The Pharo Foundation
Deadline for Submission
May 14, 2021 10:00 AM(Morning)
The Pharo Foundation is a private Foundation based in the United Kingdom established in 2011. Our strategy is guided by our vision inclusive and economically vibrant Africa and our mission that is investing in Africa’s human and physical capital with a strong focus on job creation. Our projects contribute towards increasing access to education, agriculture, health and water helping improve people’s livelihoods in Ethiopia since 2017 working in Somali and Benishangul-Gumuz Regional states and has developed an outstanding educational facility of girls boarding school in Homosha town of BGRS with a capital of more than 80,000,000 birr. Presently, the Foundation is implementing a five-years strategic program which already started in 2020 that involves a vast number of construction activities to construct additional class rooms, ECE-Centres, VIP latrines, pre-school, primary school, secondary school, TVET centre, Farmers’ training centres (FTCs), agricultural training centres (ATC), health training centre, diagnostic centre and upgrading of health posts with a total budget of more than 97 million birr. We would like to carry out a pre-qualification screening of capable and interested contractors in order to choose a selective number of eligible construction companies for the planned activities.
Therefore, we would like to invite eligible bidders for the selection of technically pre-qualified contractors for a period of one year starting from April 2021 to December 2021.
- All contractors of category GC/ BC, Six (6) & above who have valid licenses and similar work experiences can obtain a complete set of bidding document from The Pharo Foundation Country office and (or) Benishangul-Gumuz Program Office Starting from the first announcement day of this notice in Addis Zemen and Reporter newspapers during 8:00 am to 5:00 pm office hours from Monday to Friday.
- Bidders can buy the document with 200 ETB in the address given below (bidders shall bring their licence or their legal delegation paper for document purchase)
- Essential (exclusion) Criteria
- Relevant & Valid Renewed licenses for Ethiopian fiscal year of 2013 to operate in Ethiopia.
- Tax payer and VAT registration certificate.
- Only GC/BC License will participate like Certificate of Competency.
- DOCUMENT SUBMISSION
- Construction firms are expected to collect their expression of interest before Morning 10:00AM May 14, 2021.in the address given below.
- The Foundation will announce the companies which fits to its interest after evaluating the document submitted using the address submitted by the company.
- TECHNICAL EVALUATION [minimum technical requirement]
- Contractors should attach their previous works experience letter from GO/NGO
- Financial audit reports of the last 3 years
- Machinery and equipment
- Standard Forms of Tender here considered (F-1 to F-4), all must be attached in the technical parts after filling the necessary requirement as per the format, an additional format is allowed when necessary, WITHOUT cancelling our format (if the bidder believes to add more elaborate information about the company)
The Employer has the following address:
The Pharo Foundation,Ethiopia Office
Bole Sub City, Woreda 5, HN 991/11 GB Building 1, 2nd floor
Telephone +2511 16684646 / P.O. Box 8715
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
And Benishangul-Gumuz Programme Office
Around Mangology Lodge, Kebele 04
Telephone +251(0) 572 750 459
NB: THE PHARO FOUNDATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE BID PARTIALLY OR FULL