TREE AID Ethiopia (TAE) invites Tender Bids for construction works to build a warehouse
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 01/25/2023
- Phone Number : 0118678133
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/15/2023
INVITATION TO TENDER
TREE AID Ethiopia (TAE), country progamme of TREE AID international, is locally registered foreign charity under the Authority of Civil Society Organization. TREE AID helps people in the drylands of Africa to unlock the potential of trees to lift themselves out of poverty and protect their environment.
In the framework of the implementation of a project “Frankincense: a Root to Climate Smart Resilience for Vulnerable Communities in West Gondar Zone in Ethiopia”, financed by the Foreign Common wealth Development Office ,TREE AID invites Tender Bids for construction works to build a warehouse at Genda Wuha town, Metema district, West Gondar zone of Amhara regional state
Construction of warehouse with office, guard house and wash room in Metema woreda, Genda Wuha town, West Gondar zone of Amhara Regional State. TAE therefore would like to invite contractors who fulfill the requirement to submit bid document. The warehouse will be built to predefined specifications. More detailed plans and terms of reference are available on request.
Bidder shall amend the evidence of its continued eligibility with the following documents. The legal documents are mandatory to include in the bid will be considered non-responsive otherwise.
- Renewed for 2015 E.C Contractor’s registration certificate from recognized authority GC 5 /BC 4 and above.
- Renewed Trade license valid for year 2015 E.C.
- VAT and TIN Registration certificate.
- Tax Clearance valid for the bid period and Vat Clearance for the 6 months
- Registration certificate in supplier list under public procurement & property administration agency.
- CPO or unconditional bank guaranty amounting 200,000.00/two hundred thousand Ethiopian Birr/
- The bid document shall be returned after 21st calendar days of the advertisement in two copies i.e. original and Copy for both Technical and financial Proposals, the bid will be closed at 3:30 and open at 4:00 Local Time (Ethiopian time).
- Bidders must remain committed by their bids for a period of at least ninety days (90 days) from the date of opening of the bids.
Interested bidders may obtain a copy of the full Tender Request by:
- Email to [email protected] copying [email protected] or visiting our office at Haile Gebre Silase street, M&M building next to Axum hotel, 3rd Floor, Room number 302, Telephone: +251118678133 or +251912342137, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- No charge will be made for providing electronic and paper documents
Submission of bids
- Sealed bid document shall be returned in 21 calendar days after the first day of advertisement in two copies i.e. original and Copy for both Technical and financial Proposals separately,
- The bid will be closed at 3:30 and open at 4:00 Local Time (Ethiopian time). Late submissions will be rejected.
- Proposals must be delivered to the office address mentioned above
- If the submission date is on weekends or holidays the next working day will be considered
- The bid will be closed at 3:30 and open at 4:00 Local Time (Ethiopian time).