Tsehay Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of the following items
- Category : Vehicle Purchase
- Posted Date : 09/24/2022
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/13/2022
TSEHAY BANK S.C.
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF VEHICLES AND GENERATORS
Bid Ref. No. TB/03/2022/23
Tsehay Bank is a private commercial bank established as commercial banking business with license number LBB/027/2022 issued under NBE proclamation No.592/2008 and has commenced operation on July 23, 2022 with the opening of 30 branches in Addis Ababa and outside Addis Ababa. The bank has planned to expand its market share and reach its potential customers by increasing its branches through opening of additional 70 branches throughout the country and currently working to expand its service diversity with the application of digital banking service using the latest financial technology system.
- Tsehay Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of the following items through national open tender:
Description of Items
Bid closing date
Bid opening date
Bid Ref. no.
Lot – 01
Vehicles (Pickup double cabin, Medium size truck, Minibus(VAN), Mid sized automobiles, small sized automobiles, Motorcycles and Carryboy)
October 13, 2022 Until 2:00pm
October 13, 2022 at 2:30pm
Lot – 02
Generators (Generator 20KVA, Generator 15KVA and Generator 10KVA)
October 13, 2022 Until 3:00pm
October 13, 2022 Until 3:30pm
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred only) for each lot being deposited at Tsehay Bank S.C. Beklobet Branch with account number 1000033657 opened in the name of Tsehay Bank Head Office Finance Department.
- Bidders can obtain the Bid document starting from September 28, 2022 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 12:00 am and 1:00 pm -5:00 Pm and Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00 am, from the address mentioned below
- Address: Tsehay Bank, Procurement Division, located at Meaza Desalegn Building, in front of Global Hotel, 5th floor.
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copy of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax payers registration certificate, Value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
- Bid proposal must be sealed and submitted during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing date and time.
- Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 50,000.00 (Birr Fifty Thousand only) for each Lot, in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their bids and failure to observe the instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia