Vision Fund Micro Finance Institution S.C wishes to Procure- Big Safe Boxes
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 10/29/2022
- Phone Number : 0116463569
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/15/2022
Invitation for Bid for 3rd time for the Procurement of Big Safe Boxes
Vision Fund Micro Finance Institution S.C wishes to Procure- Big Safe Boxes as per the schedule of requirement and specifications indicated in the bid document.
Hence, the Company invites sealed bids from eligible bidders to quote their best offer for the supply of the materials within a delivery time indicated in the bid document.
Bidders should strictly follow the following instructions:-
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders from the stated address upon payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr).
- Bidders have to submit their documents in two Sealed Envelopes ONE ORIGINAL and ONE COPY to the address below on or before November 15, 2022 at 10:00AM and must be accompanied by Birr 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Birr) security bid bond. The bid security bond shall be in the form of Cashiers Payment Order (CPO) or Unconditional Bank Guarantee valid at least for 90 days, enclosed in a separate envelope and presented inside the Original technical bid document envelope. The bid language shall be in English.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on November 15, 2022 at 10:30 AM, morning at Vision Fund Microfinance Head Office 4th floor meeting room.
- The bidder must accompany the bid document with the copy of its Certificate of Registration from relevant Authority, Renewed and valid Trade License, TIN Registration Certificate, and VAT registration, and other relevant document pertinent to the bid.
- Interested bidders can collect the bid document from Vision Fund Property & Facility Management Directorate, for further information you may Contact with the telephone address indicated here under.
- All suppliers should adhere to the rules and regulations stated in the bid documents, otherwise would not be considered for evaluation.
- The Winner supplier shall present a 10% performance bond in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee from nationally recognized Bank in ETB.
- Vision Fund Micro Finance Institution S.C reserves the right to accept or reject part or all of the bidding process.
Vision Fund Micro Finance Institution S.C
Bole sub city, Woreda 06, Gerjie Mebrat Haile,
Infront of Mulmul Bread
P.O. BOX 31478
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia