VisionFund invites interested bidders for the supply and delivery of 55-Teller Note Counting Machine.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/04/2021
- Phone Number : 06733674
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/15/2021
Date: Sep 5, 2021
INVITATION to BID
For the Supply & Delivery of Teller Note Counting Machine
Bid Reference: VFMFI/0006/21
VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (S.C) is an institution established according to the proclamation No. 40/96 to provide financial services to the Micro Entrepreneurs and small holding farmers in the rural & urban areas of Ethiopia. VisionFund is currently operating in four of the regional states of the country.
- VisionFund invites interested bidders for the supply and delivery of 55-Teller Note Counting Machine.
- Eligible bidders interested to take part in the bid are expected to submit their renewed license, VAT registration and tax payer’s identification certificate.
- Bid must be submitted one technical proposal marked as “Technical” and one financial proposal marked as “Financial” in a separated sealed envelope on or before September 15, 2021 during working hours.
- Bid opening shall be held at head office of VisionFund located at Gerji Mebrat Hail, in front of Mulmul Dabo in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on Sep 16, 2021 at 10:30A.M.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of HRM & Administration Department, telephone No. +251-6733674
- VisionFund reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
VisionFund Micro Finance Institution