VSF Germany invites interested bidders to supply 5,062.5 quintals of concentrated pelletized lactating/pregnant cow feed
- Category : Flora & Horticulture
- Posted Date : 07/27/2022
- Phone Number : 0911164089
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/04/2022
INVITATION TO RE TENDER
FOR THE SUPPLY OF CONCENTRATED PELLETIZED ANIMAL FEED
Tender Reference No: VSF-G/ETH/2022/05 RERRDA EHF project, Ethiopia VSF Germany, is an International Non-Governmental Organization, invites interested bidders to supply 5,062.5 quintals of concentrated pelletized lactating/pregnant cow feed for the project entitled “Rapid Emergency Response project in Dassenech and Nyangatom Districts, South Omo Zone, SNNPR’’
- 1. Bidders are expected to supply 5,062.5 quintals of concentrated pelletized lactating/pregnant cow feed with the required specifications within one-week time from the date of signing of the contra Sub-contracting out of the assignment is strictly forbidden. Details are provided in the tender document.
- 2. Financed by: EHF
- 3. Eligible bidders are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of all relevant renewed licenses, VAT & tax payer’s registration certificate.
- 4. Tendering will be conducted through open local tender procedur
- 5. The tender document can be obtained from VSF Germany country office located in Addis Ababa, Yeka Sub city, Woreda 7, House No. 749, around Wuha Limat, behind Holiday Hotel, tel:+2516662451/0911164089 from July 27, 2022 to August 4, 2022 during working hours, 8:30am -12:30pm and 1:30pm – 5:00pm by paying non-refundable fee of 100.00 Birr.
- 6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting 1% of the total bid amount including VAT, in the form of P.O. Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
- 7. Technical and financial bid documents must be submitted one original marked “original” and one
copy signed in the same way as the original and marked “copy” by stating the title with properly sealed envelope at or before 10:00 AM on Friday August 5, 2022 to VSF Germany country office in Addis Ababa. The technical and financial offers must be placed together in a sealed envelope.
- 8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend at, on Friday August 5, 2021 at 10:30 AM.
- 9. Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
- 10. The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bid
Veterinaires Sans Frontieres Germany (VSF Germany)