Washington Healthcare PLC plans on building and developing a state-of-the-art healthcare city project.
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 01/02/2023
- Phone Number : 0988618686
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/09/2023
Invitation for Expressions of Interest (EOI)
Company: Washington Healthcare PLC.
Project Title: Washington Tertiary Hospital-Phase I
- Washington Healthcare PLC is a specialized secondary care health facility managed and staffed by Ethiopian, American and other doctors of foreign nationaliti
- Washington Healthcare PLC plans on building and developing a state-of-the-art healthcare city project.
- The project’s first phase shall be the renovation of the former Beshale Hotel followed by a 500- 800 beds tertiary hospital with offices, a hotel, and a training center on the premises.
- Washington Healthcare PLC invites interested contractors of grade GC/BC/SC 4 and above with proven capabilities and demonstrated performance in similar requirement to express their interest for pre-qualification to participate in the initial Bidding Process under the procurement of ‘‘PHASE-I, RENOVATION WORK OF FORMER BESHALE HOTEL IN TO HOSPITAL PURPOSE’’.
- Interested companies meeting following criteria are encouraged to submit their response to this EoI.
Mandatory Requirements for Pre-Qualification:
- Letter of interest clearly indicating the project reference and company structure/ information.
- Evidence of valid and current renewed business license to provide construction works.
- Evidence of VAT registration and tax clearance certificate.
- Valid supplier list registration with FPPA as contractor for civil works.
- At least 5 years of experience in high rise/hospital projects and civil works.
- Reference letters (checks) for successful completion of similar type of projects, minimum five projects (highest value).
- Details of completion of similar type of projects in the last five years under heading: Scope, Value, Duration, & Clients contact details
- Detailed Project planning and Execution methodology.
- Details of key technical staffs who shall be involved in the project execution.
- Details of Equipment owned by the company relevant to execution of hospital project.
- Quality assurance & quality control practices currently in place for the execution of similar work.
- Company’s’ of safety procedures and methodologies for the execution of similar work.
- The Applicant shall submit only one application, either in its own name or as a member of a Joint Venture (JV).
- Interested Applicants may obtain further information at the address below.
- Contract award for successful applicants can be for the full scope of the project or part of it.
- EOI must be submitted by hand to the address below no later than Monday January 9, 2023 5:00pm.
Washington Healthcare Plc.
Operations office Bole, in front of Rwanda Embassy
Email: [email protected]