Water Witness International is seeking an External Auditor for conducting an audit service
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 02/18/2023
- Closing Date : 02/24/2023
- Phone Number : 0118216450
- Source : Reporter
Invitation for External Audit Services
Water Witness International is a registered international charity organization under FDRE Agency for Civil society Organizations (Reg# 5137) which works to improve water resource management in developing countries to support poverty reduction, and equitable and environmentally sustainable development. Its head office is in the UK that leads action, research and advocacy for a fair water future where all people can access the water needed to thrive, and are protected against floods, drought, pollution, ecosystem degradation and water conflict.
WWI is seeking an External Auditor for conducting an audit service for 18 months period from June 2021 – December 2022 in accordance with the requirement of Donors.
This is therefore, your organization is invited to participate in this bid and submit your proposal.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
- The firm will produce consolidated financial statement and audit the client’s financial statement of eighteen-months period from June 2021 – December 2022,
- There will be about 11(eleven) box files of accounting documents to be audited for the period.
- The firm will audit the financial statement and the supporting documents of the concerned period and will give his opinion on the fair presentation of the financial statement
- The firm should conduct the audit according to Accepted Accounting Standards & Agency for Civil Society Organizations requirement.
- The audit will be based in Addis Ababa Office
- Management letter and financial consolidation report (which is income and Expenditure) will be the major output of the services.
- In its proposal, the firm should provide for conducting of an audit service, duration of the audit and date of submission of the final audit report.
- WWI reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
- Renewed license for 2014 E.C. who have legal license and experience to provide Audit Service
- AABE registration certificate.
- CPA/ACCA practicing certificate is a must
- Professional license
- At least 5 years of previous experience with evidence in providing similar service in International NGOS
- Maximum period for finalizing the audit work (the service is expected to start immediately)
- TIN and VAT registration certificate
Audit firms that meet the requirements are kindly requested to submit in person their technical and financial proposals from February 20 – 24, 2022 during working hours in a sealed and stamped envelope to WWI Office. Bid will close on February 24, 2022, at 11.00 pm.
Water Witness International,
Bole Sub City, Woreda 03, House # 2414
0n the way to MOENCO in front of Chanoli Noodles, 2nd floor where Oromia International bank is located
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia