WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for Editing and Printing service for the following lots based on TOR
- Category : Printing & Publishing Service
- Posted Date : 12/26/2022
- Phone Number : 0116695965
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/06/2023
INVITATION TO BID
For Editing and Printing of the assets for community campaign
WaterAid is an international development NGO based in London since 1981 and working in Ethiopia since 1983 and reregistered under Charities and Societies Agency as a Foreign Charity organisation. WaterAid’s aim, working through partner organisations, is to help poor people in improvements to the quality of their lives by improvements to domestic safe water supplies, sanitation, and hygiene practices.
WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for:
Editing and Printing service for the following lots based on TOR
|Lots||HBC material for editing and printing||Specification/Design||Quantity in piece|
|1||Backdrop banner for HBCC/TSEDU Campaign||1.5mx2m||200|
|2||Banner for key hygiene behavior flexes||1.5mx2m||200|
|3||Stickers/Nudges for household reminders and HH awards||A5 Size||20,000|
|4||Flip charts for visual and descriptive demonstration of key hygiene behavior’s||A3 size with roll||250|
|5||Wheel of hygiene game material on plastic board/Plate||Circular with 1 m diameter||100|
|6||Meta cards for demonstration of good and bad hygiene behaviors’||Laminated A4 size||2,000|
|7||Community hygiene posters/flexes for community sessions||A3 size||300|
|8||Model house certificate to award family members with good performances on behavior’s||A4, high quality standard certificate||2,000|
|9||Pledge certificate: a tool used to motivate community members to have a tangible efforts or commitments on hygiene.||A4, with high quality standard certificate||2,000|
|10||Model home sticker: To be awarded to model hygiene families/community members||A5 size||2,000|
|11||Colorful household behaviors checklist||A4 size||1,500|
|12||Face mask||Silicon material, full face||400|
|13||Program Jingle||Mini video||1|
- A complete set of bid document can be obtained from WAE’s office from December 25, 2022 to January 06, 2023 during working hours, 08:30AM – 12:30PM and 01:30PM – 05:00PM.
- Bids must be accompanied with renewed business licenses and VAT Registration, TIN Registration Certificate, and these must be submitted together with the technical proposals.
- Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before January 06, 2023 until 01:30 PM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening. Note: CPO must be attached in the original financial document.
- Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and reference number Ref: WAE/Printing/HBCC2/OB/2022/Ep0019.
- Bidders must submit the technical and financial document separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY“. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on January 06, 2023 at 02:00 PM.
- WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
- Bidders can visit our website http://www.wateraid.org/et to access the invitation and the TOR.
In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna Mall, United Insurance Building 3rd floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia