WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for items listed under here
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/04/2021
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number : 0116695965
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/17/2021
INVITATION TO BID
WaterAid is an international Non-Governmental Organization established in 1981. Its vision is a world where everyone, everywhere has access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene and its mission is to transform lives by providing safe water, sanitation, and hygiene (WaSH). WaterAid works in partnership with government at all level to effectively contribute towards the achievement of its vision and mission. WaterAid started its mission in Ethiopia in 1983 by financing small projects through established organizations such as Ethiopian Red Cross Society but opened its country office in 1991. So far, it served more than 3 million people with safe water, sanitation, and hygiene.
WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for:
|Lot I||Sterilizer Steam||Pcs||02||As per specification in the tender document|
|Lot II||Laundry/Industrial type washing machine||Pcs.||02||As per specification in the tender document|
|Lot III||Dryer/ Tumbler single door, electrically heated||Pcs.||02||As per specification in the tender document|
- A complete set of specification can be obtained from WAE’s office from September 6, 2021 to September 17, 2021 during working hours, 08:30AM – 12:30PM and 01:30PM – 05:00PM.
- Bids must be accompanied with renewed business licenses and registration, TIN Registration Certificate, and must submit these requirement/s.
- Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before September 20, 2021 until 01:30 PM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening.
Note: CPO must be attached in the original financial document.
- Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and reference number Ref: WAE/SLD/OB/2021/00094.
- Bidders must submit the technical and financial document separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY“. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
- Partial bidding is allowed.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on September 20, 2021 at 02:00 PM.
- WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
Tel: +251 11 669 5965, E-mail:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna Mall, United Insurance Building 3rd floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia