WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for: Supply and Installation of Solar Powered Water Pumping System
- Category : Machinery
- Posted Date : 09/21/2022
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0116695965
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/07/2022
INVITATION TO BID
Supply and Installation of Solar Powered Water Pumping System
Bid Ref. WAE/SPW/BOE/OB/2022/Ep0017
WaterAid is an international Non-Governmental Organization established in 1981. Its vision is a world where everyone, everywhere has access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene and its mission is to transform lives by providing safe water, sanitation and hygiene (WaSH). WaterAid works in partnership with government at all level to effectively contribute towards the achievement of its vision and mission. WaterAid started its mission in Ethiopia in 1983 by financing small projects through established organizations such as Ethiopian Red Cross Society but opened its country office in 1991. So far, it served more than 3 million people with safe water, sanitation and hygiene.
WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for:
Supply and Installation of Solar Powered Water Pumping System at Gimbichu Woreda Finchawa Egzahber Kebele.
- A complete set of bid document (TOR) can be obtained from WAE’s office from September 21, 2022 to October 07, 2022during working hours, 08:30AM – 12:30PM and 01:30PM – 05:00PM.
- Bids must be accompanied with renewed business license and registration, VAT/TOT, TIN Registration Certificate and Construction license must submit these requirement/s.
- Bidders should have at least three years similar experience and must have evidence of successful completion of all works.
- Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before October 07, 2022 until 07:30 PM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening.
Note: CPO must be attached in the original financial document.
- Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and Reference number Bid Ref. WAE/SPW/BOE/OB/2022/Ep0017.
- Bidders must submit the technical and financial document separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY“. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on October 07, 2022 at 02:00 PM.
- WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
- Bidders can visit our website http://www.wateraid.org/et to access the invitation and the TOR.
Tel: +251 11 669 5965, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna Mall, United Insurance Building 3rd floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia