WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for the LOT listed below
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 08/10/2021
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number : 0116695965
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/26/2021
INVITATION TO BID
WaterAid is an international Non-Governmental Organization established in 1981. Its vision is a world where everyone, everywhere has access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene and its mission is to transform lives by providing safe water, sanitation, and hygiene (WaSH). WaterAid works in partnership with government at all level to effectively contribute towards the achievement of its vision and mission. WaterAid started its mission in Ethiopia in 1983 by financing small projects through established organizations such as Ethiopian Red Cross Society but opened its country office in 1991. So far, it served more than 3 million people with safe water, sanitation, and hygiene.
WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for:
|Lot I||Portable Water quality test kit Pota kit + basic Portable Water quality Laboratory kit||Kit||01|
|Lot II||90-135mm Manual HDPE pipe Welding Machine||Pcs.||01||As per specification in the tender document|
|Lot III||7.5 KW Portable Silent diesel Generator||Pcs.||01||As per specification in the tender document|
|Lot IV||Pipe Vise Tripod Chain 1/8”- 6’’ Capacity, pipe stand portable foldable steel legs, pipe Jack stands with tool tray, and tripod stand chain vise ideal for a variety of pipe materials|
|Lot V||Pipe Wrench size 14,18,24,36,48 inch||Pcs||05||One piece from each size|
|Lot VI||Steel pipe Cutter size ½- 4’’ inch||Pcs||01|
|Lot VII||Sanitary pads for Menstruation Hygiene Management||Pack||4,500|
|Lot VIII||Bar Soap for body wash||Pcs||2,000|
|Lot IX||Metal Shelf||No.||02||90X200cm
Width and length
|Lot X||Office Wooden Shelf with door (Medium size)||No.||02||80X190cm Width and length|
|Lot XI||Office Armchair||No.||02|
|Lot XII||Office Table with fixed drawer||No.||02||60X120cm Width and length|
|Lot XIII||Office Guest Chair with Arm||No.||07|
|Lot XIV||Office Metal drawer||No.||01||Medium size|
|Lot XV||Motorcycle 185Cc (Model 2019) for off Road/ Rough road purpose with full accessories||No.||02|
- A complete set of bid document can be obtained from WAE’s office from August 12, 2021 to August 25, 2021 during working hours, 08:30AM – 12:30PM and 01:30PM – 05:00PM.
- Bids must be accompanied with renewed business licenses and registration, TIN Registration Certificate, and must submit these requirement/s.
- Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before August 26, 2021 until 01:30 PM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening.
Note: CPO must be attached in the original financial document.
- Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and reference number Ref: WAE/PF/Golelcha/OB/2021/00088.
- Bidders must submit the technical and financial document separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY“. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
- Partial bidding is allowed.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on August 26, 2021 at 02:00 PM.
- WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
Tel: +251 11 669 5965 , E-mail:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna Mall, United Insurance Building 3rd floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia