WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for the Procurement of: Construction of WASH Facilities
- Category : Water Engineering Machinery, Equipment & Tools
- Posted Date : 07/16/2022
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0116695965
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/29/2022
INVITATION TO BID
For Construction of WASH Facilities in Berbere And Gimbichu Woredas of Oromia Regional State
WaterAid is an international Non-Governmental Organization established in 1981. Its vision is a world where everyone, everywhere has access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene and its mission is to transform lives by providing safe water, sanitation, and hygiene (WaSH). WaterAid works in partnership with government at all level to effectively contribute towards the achievement of its vision and mission. WaterAid started its mission in Ethiopia in 1983 by financing small projects through established organizations such as Ethiopian Red Cross Society but opened its country office in 1991. So far, it served more than 3 million people with safe water, sanitation, and hygiene.
WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for the Procurement of: Construction of WASH Facilities in Berbere And Gimbichu Woredas of Oromia Regional State
Construction of Water Storage Tank/ Reservoir @ Berebere woreda, Bale zone of Oromia Region
|II||Construction of WASH facility in community, two school and health center @ Berebere woreda, Bale zone of Oromia Region
|III||Construction of WASH facility in school and health center @ Gimbichu woreda, East Shoa zone of Oromia Region||Ls||01|
- A complete set of bid document can be obtained from WAE’s office from July 18, 2022 to July 29, 2022 during working hours, 08:30 AM – 12:30 PM and 01:30 PM – 05:00 PM.
- Bids must be accompanied with renewed business licenses and Construction license, VAT registration certificate, TIN Certificate, and must submit these requirement/s.
- Bidders should submit their original offers in sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before July 29, 2022 until 01:30 PM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening.
Note: CPO must be attached in the original financial document.
- Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and reference number Ref: WAE/Const./Golo-Boe/OB/2022/Ep0011
- Bidders must submit only the original technical and financial document separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL and “Copy”. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on July 29, 2021 at 02:00 PM.
- WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
- Bidders can visit our website http://www.wateraid.org/et to access the invitation and specification.
Note: Bids should be presented to the following address.
Tel: +251 11 669 5965, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna Mall, United Insurance Building 3rd floor, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia