WaterAid Ethiopia (WAE) hereby invites eligible bidders Consultancy service to conduct budget tracking and analysis of safer Water and WaSH in HCF
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 01/18/2023
- Phone Number : 0116695965
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/02/2023
Readvertised bid for
WaterAid is an international Non-Governmental Organization established in 1981. Its vision is a world where everyone, everywhere has access to safe water, sanitation, and hygiene (WaSH). WaterAid works in partnership with communities, the government, and other stakeholders to contribute towards the achievement of its vision and mission. So far, it has reached millions with safe water, sanitation, and hygiene.
WaterAid Ethiopia (WAE) hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for:
Consultancy service to conduct budget tracking and analysis of safer Water and WaSH in HCF
- The Terms of References (ToRs) can be obtained from WAE office reception from January 19 to February 1, 2023, during working hours (08:30AM – 12:30PM and 01:30PM – 05:00PM).
- Bids must be accompanied with renewed business licenses and registration, TIN Registration Certificate, and these must be submitted together with the technical proposal.
- Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before February 2, 2023 until 10:00 AM.
- Offers must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the quoted service fee in the form of bank guarantee or CPO valid at least for three months from the date of bid opening. The CPO must be attached in the original financial document.
- Bids must be presented in envelopes clearly identified by bidder’s name, address, legal stamp, and reference number Ref: WAE/MWS/BT/OB/22/R16/00022 on the cover.
- Bidders must submit the technical and financial proposal documents separately. The technical and financial proposals should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY” on the cover. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on February 2, 2023, at 10:30 Am.
- WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
- Bidder can visit our website http://www.wateraid.org/et to access the invitation and the ToRs.
Note: Bids should be presented to the following address:
Bole Sub-City, In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna Mall, United Insurance Building 3rd floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia