Wegagen Bank S.C. invites eligible and qualified bidders for the production and supplies of Muday Box for listed quantity, Banks’ stamps and printing of business card entering into annual contractual agreement with winner supplier.
- Category : Printing & Publishing Service
- Posted Date : 08/14/2021
- Phone Number : 0115581279
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/01/2021
INVITATION TO BID
Bid No. WB/PPA/038/21
- Wegagen Bank S.C. invites eligible and qualified bidders for the production and supplies of Muday Box for listed quantity, Banks’ stamps and printing of business card entering into annual contractual agreement with winner supplier.
|1||Muday Box (Lot-1)||2,400.00||_|
|2||Banks’ stamps and printing of business card (Lot-2)||
|2.1||Various Wooden Stamps|
|2.2||Various Date Stamps|
|2.3||Various Circle Automatic Stamps|
|2.4||Various Automatic Date Stamps|
|2.5||Various Check Printing Stamps|
|2.6||Printing of business card|
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing August 16, 2021 from Wegagen Bank S.C., Head Office Material Resource and Facilities Management Procurement and Property Administration 16th floor at Wegagen Tower, in front of A.A. Stadium, by paying non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 for each lot by depositing in Account Number 0736452410101 at Wegagen Bank S.C. any Branch during office hour and bring one copy during bid document collection.
- Presentation of copy renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, TIN Certificate, and VAT/TOT Registration Certificate is mandatory.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by Bank bid bond/CPO Birr 20,000.00 in the name “Wegagen Bank S.C”. in a separate sealed envelope for each lot.
- The bidders need to present their financial and technical proposals documents separately sealed envelopes for each Lot.
- Bid Documents must be deposited in the tender box prepared separately for this purpose at Wegagen Bank S.C, Procurement, and Property Administration, during office hours on or before September 01, 2021 at 2:00 P.M. at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on September 01, 2021 at 2:30 P.M the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions from (1) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The bid will be opened without the presence of bidders designated representative due to the current Covid-19 pandemic.
- For any inquire, please don’t hesitate to contact Procurement and Property Administration, on Tel. 011-558-12-79
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully as found appropriate.