Wegagen Bank S.C. Invites Eligible and Qualified Bidders for the supply of Employees’ Uniforms
- Category : Textiles/ Fabrics & Wearing
- Posted Date : 08/14/2021
- Phone Number : 0115581279
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/01/2021
Bid No. WB/PPA /037/21
Wegagen Bank S.C. Invites Eligible and Qualified Bidders for the supply of Employees’ Uniforms to the Fiscal Year 2021/22.
- A complete bid of document can be obtained commencing from August 16, 2021 from procurement and property administration office on 16th floor at Wegagen Tower, In front of A.A Stadium, by paying non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two hundred) to Account no. 0736452410101 at Wegagen bank and submit a copy of deposit slip during office hours.
- Presentation of copy renewed trade license, Tax Clearance, TIN No, Excise Tax License and VAT/TOT Registration Certificate is important.
- All Bidders must accompanied their bid proposals by bid bond/CPO Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birr only) in the name of “Wegagen Bank S.C”.
- The technical and financial bid documents must be deposited separately in sealed envelope in the tender box prepared at Wegagen Bank S.C, procurement and property administration, during office hours before September 01, 2021 until 3:00 P.M. at the place mentioned under no.1 above, but bids arrived after the closing date and time will be automatically returned.
- Bid opening shall be held on September 01, 2021 at 3:15 P.M. however, will be conduct without the presence of bidders/representatives due to the Covid-19 pandemic at the place mentioned under #1 above.
- Bidders are expected to accompany their work experiences, other testimonial letters and samples of the uniforms with their bid proposals in high quality and compatible with our request.
- Bidders must have a garment/factory especially who participate in the bid of suit, shoes and shirts.
- The winner suppliers shall summit 10% of the award amount in the form of Performance Bond Guarantee.
- Bidders must quote price including any governmental duties like (Excise Tax and VAT/TOT) along with validity date of the offered price and the submitted bid bond of bidders’ should not be less than 60 days.
- The Bank fully reserves the right to accept or reject the bid partially or totally.
- For any inquire, please don’t hesitate to contact procurement and property administration office, by the following address.
Ras Mekonnen Street, Kirkos Sub-city, In front of Addis Ababa Stadium Wegagen Tower 16th floor Material Resources & Facilities Management Directorate Procurement and Property Administration P.O.Box 1018, Tel.011-5-581279/011-5-523800/011-5-582184