ZamZam Bank S.C. would like to invite eligible audit firms to appoint External Auditor to Audit the Financial Statement for the pre –establishmen
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 10/13/2021
- Phone Number : 0118549252
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/20/2021
INVITATION For Audit Service
Procurement Reference no. ZZB/001/EA/2021/22
- ZamZam Bank S.C. would like to invite eligible audit firms to appoint External Auditor to Audit the Financial Statement for the pre –establishment( for further explanation please refer the bid document) andthe next consecutive one years starting from July 1/2021.
- The Bid document shall be obtained from Sourcing and Material Management Division of ZamZam Bank S.C., Head Office: located Ethio-China Friendship avenue (WolloSefer round about) 11th floor at GaradCity Center Bole, up on Deposit atAlif Branch non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (one hundred Birr) during office hours (Thursday to Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM and1:00pm-5:00pm /Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM)starting from the date of advertising.
- Bid must be accompanied by bid security of Birr 15,000.00(Fifteen thousand birr only) in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guarantee in favor of ZamZam Bank S.C.
- Bidders should submit separate technical and financial proposal. Technical proposal envelope should trade license, Tax Registration Certificate, renewed Tax Clearance Certificate, bid bond, Professional License from concerned Office, testimonies of past experience, work plan and methodology and other related documents.
- The bidders should submit both financial and technical bid proposals sealed and deposit in the bid box prepared and placed at Sourcing and Material Management office for this purpose from the date of advertisement up to October 20,2021 10:00 AM the latest
- Bid opening shall be held on October 20,2021 10:30 AM at the place mentioned above,in the presence of bidders ortheir representatives.
- For any inquiry please contact Sourcing and Material Management, on Tel. 0118549252/0911051254
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the Bid either partially or fully as found appropriate.