Zemen Bank S.C invites interested and eligible bidders for an audit expert
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 07/24/2022
- Phone Number : 251115573525
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/12/2022
INVITATION TO BID
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID (NCB)
BID REF. NO.: ZB/16/2022
Zemen Bank S.C invites interested and eligible bidders for an audit expert or group of experts with the required qualifications and experience who can provide an External Audit Service for Zemen Bank S.C. mentioned below:
|No.||Description||Amount of Bid Security ( ETB)|
|1||External Audit Service||30,000.00|
- Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from Zemen Bank S.C and collect the bidding document during office hour Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM and Saturday 8:30 to 12:00 Noon starting from this announcement until bid closing date.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below upon deposit of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred) in Account No. 1031710004707010 at any Banking Center of the Bank. The method of payment will be in cash.
- Bid proposal must be delivered to the Address below on or before August 12, 2022 at 9:00 AM.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of amount mentioned in table above in the form of CPO or an unconditional Bank counter guarantee in the name of ZEMEN BANK S.C.
- Bids proposal will be opened at the address below on August 12, 2022 at 9:15 AM.
- (A) Documents will be issued at Facility Management Department, Bole Yiwubdar Yirga Building (Next to Alem Cinema) 4th Floor, Telephone 0115575825/0115573525/0115574052 (B) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened at Facility Management Department, Bole Yiwubdar Yirga Building (Next to Alem Cinema) 4th Floor.
- Zemen Bank S.C reserves the right to alter the timetable of the TOR and even to reject any or all bids and any items on the bid.
ዘመን ባንክ አ.ማ
Joseph Tito St. P.O. Box 1212
Tel. +251115573525/+251115575825/+251115574052 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Local-Knowledge International Standards