Zemen Bank S.C invites interested and eligible bidders for the procurement of DHCI Servers and Nimble Storage
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/04/2021
- Phone Number : 0115573525
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/24/2021
INVITATION TO BID
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID/ICB
BID Ref No. ZB/31/2021
Zemen Bank S.C invites interested and eligible bidders for the procurement of DHCI Servers and Nimble Storage mentioned below:
|Qty||Amount of Bid Security in ETB or Equivalent|
|1||Nimble Storage dHCI.||2||500,000.00|
- Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from Zemen Bank S.C and collect the bidding document during office hour Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM and Saturday 8:30 to 12:00 Noon starting from this announcement until bid closing date.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below upon deposit of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred or Equivalent) in Account No. 1031710004707010 at any Banking Centers of the Bank or Bole Banking Center. The method of payment will be in cash.
- Bid must be delivered to the Address below on or before September 24, 2021 at 9:00 AM
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of amount mentioned in table above in the form of CPO or an unconditional Bank counter guarantee in the name of ZEMEN BANK S.C.
- Bids will be opened at the address on September 24, 2021 at 9:15 AM.
- (A) Documents will be issued at Facility Management Department, Bole Yiwubdar Yirga Building (Next to Alem Cinema) 4th floor, Telephone 0115575825/0115573525/0115574052
(B) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened at Facility Management Department, Bole Yiwubdar Yirga Building (Next to Alem Cinema) 4th floor.
- Zemen Bank S.C reserves the right to reject any item in the Bid or all Bids.
ZEMEN BANK S.C
Address: Bole Yiwubdar Yirga Building (Behind Alem Cinema) 4th floor, Facility Management Department, Tel. +251115573525/+251115575825/+251115574052
ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA
ZEMEN BANK S.C
Local Knowledge – International Standards