ZOA Relief | Hope | Recovery invitation for bids for purchase of 4kva Generator.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 01/13/2021
- Phone Number : 251116358120
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/27/2021
INVITATION FOR BIDS FOR PURCHASE OF 4KVA GENERATOR
Bid No.: ZOA/ 02 /2021
ZOA Relief | Hope | Recovery is an international NGO registered with the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Charities and Societies Agency as Foreign Charity under registration certificate number 0739 to work in the fields of emergency relief and recovery operations to support the lives of refugees, returnees, internally displaced and victims of conflicts and natural disasters.
ZOA Relief | Hope | Recovery is seeking for competent and reliable suppliers of Flour Grinding mill with the following specification.
SINGLE PHASE 4KVA DIESEL GENERATOR
Bid Participants shall present the following Mandatory Requirement s with their bid document.
|1. Copy of Renewed & Relevant business license|
|2. Copy of VAT Registration Certificate|
|3. Copy of TIN Certificate|
|4. Bid Security Bond of 2 % of bid amount by CPO or Bank Guarantee in the name of ZOA RELIF|HOPE|RECOVERY|
|5. Relevant document which can show past performance and experience.|
|5. Right supplier category|
- Bid will be floated from January 13, 2021 to January 27, 2021, up to 2:00 p.m. (afternoon)
- Late submission will not be accepted.
- ZOA reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
- Bid documents can be obtained from ZOA Relief | Hope | Recovery,Country Office in Addis Ababa located at Meskel Flower opposite to Tulip International Hotel next to FHI 360 INGO from January 14,2020 to January 27, 2021 during working hours (8:30AM-5:00PM).
- Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders’ or their representatives on January 27, 2021, at 2:30 ZOA office.
- Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in automatic rejection of the bid participation.
For further information, please contact ZOA Relief | Hope | Recovery office at the following address:
ZOA Relief | Hope | Recovery Country office
Telephone: +251 0116 358120